Thursday, November 29, 2012

Twisted Logic

About one and half week left before I ORD. I have still yet to secure a job. Moreover, BTT is coming soon and I have yet to revise anything yet. All I'm doing now is to rely on recruitment agencies to help me find an Admin Job but so far I haven't been shortlisted in any yet probably I lack working experience. But thinking back about this logic, doesn't mean I have worked before means I would be good in my new job. I could have been giving my fliers as a part timer in the past. But that doesn't mean I will be effective in taking up administrative tasks. Sometimes people's logic just doesn't make sense to me. Many said I don't have any working experience. But they didn't consider that many others don't have the relevant working experience as well. At least I had been doing admin work for the past whole year thanks to NS. Another question is this, if all employers are to hire people with working experience, who is going to hire those without? Is the economy just going to use the same group of people over and over again till their age is 99 and finally decide to start employing entry level applicants? Shall see how things goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment