Friday, November 23, 2012

Priority

Nowadays I've have planned to do a lot of stuff but I haven't been faithfully following my plans. These are the list of things that I have planned to do:
1. Learn Basic Accounting
2. Learn Excel
3. Read as many books as possible
4. Maintain my routine runs
5. Study for BTT

Basically that's all I want to do for the next 2 weeks. Time is short but I have no choice but to rush. Gotta focus on all these instead of playing dota 2 all day long. Gaming addiction might just elapse again.. It has ruined my life and I'm still playing despite knowing that lol. Sometimes logic just isn't enough to convince me not to play. Gotta get my priority right. Wrong prioritization has caused me to made many mistakes in my life so far and mostly it concerns my studies. Time to have some discipline and stay focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment