Monday, April 9, 2012

Nightmare

I was on off today so I was at home sleeping. Suddenly someone called me at 0610. I ignored it and went back to sleep. Then the same person called again and this time round I had a feeling that it must be some trouble related to the unit. So I picked up the call hesitantly. The guy asked if I'm the UDSO and when can he take over weapon store. I was stunned and paused to think for a second and then I realised I was the UDSO of the entire weekend. I was shocked and I hurriedly went back camp to take over from GDO and issue out the keys.. It was a total disaster.. After I hand over to today's UDSO then I made my way home. I only reached home about 1010.. Assigning me as the GDO on Thursday already ate half my Good Friday.. Assigning me as UDSO over the weekend ate half my off today =.=

Moreover I slept so late last night.. Now I gonna spend the rest of my day off just to sleep.. Just wasted my off day.. wth.. wonder if I can really sleep because I'm so pissed..

No comments:

Post a Comment