Sunday, April 8, 2012

Genesis

Finally figure out how to use some of this new blog functions. Shall start blogging here from now on, even though I don't blog very often..

Anyway, I took off for tomorrow so that I have a pretty long weekend. But there's still work that I need to do and it's bothering me. Sigh.. Starting next week, I will be very busy everyday because of NDP and lots of activities, meetings and exercises to plan and conduct. I need to start working more efficiently instead of just going the usual hard way. (Partly also due to my indecisiveness that I tend to delay planing and actions) There's a long journey ahead of me and I guess for now I need to settle my current problems before I can start thinking and planning ahead.

Again, my desires for her remain unwavered. Knowing that nothing would happen, slowly I'm becoming numb to this desire. But I shall not let this emptiness affect me. I must keep my spirit burning and live my life to the fullest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment