Friday, July 6, 2012

48 in 24

It's been awhile since I last posted. I have never failed to forget that I have a blog. As such, the interval between each blogs tend to be months haha. There's too many things that I want to do and I need to do.

The things that I want to do
1. Improve my command of language as well as my writing ability.
2. Learn a word a day so that I would learn more than 300 words by the time I go for studies.
3. Improve my presentation.
4. Change my perspective such that I would think more logically and rationally.
5. Maintain fitness level.

The things that I need to do
1. Training Programme and de-conflict it.
2. Lesson Plans
3. Duties
4. Parade State
5. Simulator Records
6. Daily Training

Most of the things I need to do are preparations for AAO. I find some of these tasking are very tedious and demanding on information. Moreover, the rate I do things tends to be very inefficient as I'm very careless and      I give little thoughts to my work, which I end up editing my work numerous times. Probably because of my impatient attitude that is why I tend to rush my work, making many mistakes. That's why I felt like I need 48 hours in a day.. The amount of work for AAO is endless... anyway I'm too tired to type any longer. Got to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment